This workshop is a comprehensive review of performance measurement. It is divided up into two sections: part A is an introduction of the rationale, and development of measures; part B is an instructive module on how to actually set performance targets.
- To provide the participants with a complete understanding of performance measurements and their effect on performance, their benefits, and the "how to" of setting up these measurements.
When/how to use
- This seminar can be delivered to all levels of management as an introduction to setting up their own measurement system in their companies. It is a topic of general interest and can be used to demonstrate the consulting and training capabilities of the consulting project.
Determining Customer Performance Criteria
Identifying, Defining And Testing Performance Measures
Measuring Baseline Performance
Evaluating Baseline Performance Data
Upon completion of this workshop you will be able to
- Explain the benefits of measuring performance
- Explain why targets are important
- Explain the elements of customer feedback on performance
- Understand what makes a good performance measure
- Understand the objective of measuring baseline performance
- Plan data collection requirements for baseline performance measures
- Understand the benefit of evaluating baseline performance criteria
Performance measures and performance targets flow logically from mission and objectives
Why use performance measure?
To recognize performance gains and motivate employees to improve performance
challenge to win