for Sales Marketing Management Manufacturing Communication Price Strategy
Strategic Planning for the Proactive Business Leader
Become and move as a proactive business leader (BPR, TQM)
Make your company more competitive (Sales, Marketing)
Have BPR, TQM, planning done quickly and effectively
Have your own strategic plan created / improved within 3 months, based on our step by step instructions
HOW? You need an information manager (find here) to make your company more competitive
Challenge to Win You as a Proactive Business Leader are challenged to answer these ten business questions faultlessly! Test your business knowledge! Click here!
Sales, Turnover, Control, Projection
- Sales are the key line in any projection.
Challenge to Win Business Plan, Customer Driven Strategic Planning, Information Manager, BPR, Business Leader, Dynamic Process
- You as a Proactive Business Leader are challenged to answer these ten business questions faultlessly! Give a try! Click here!
Quick FAQ Proactive Manager, Reference Tool, Business Knowledge, Beat your Competition, Well-organized, CD, Explore
- Proactive Managers do not fool around. Quick answers for your straightforward questions:
FAQ Mission Driven, Customer, Data Collection, Rule Driven, Data Analysis, Consultant, Implementation
- Answers for the most frequently asked questions.
Introduction Action Plan, Qualitative Data, Quantitative Data, Information Manager, Competitive Edge, Redundancy, Homepage
- Homepage for the proactive business leader, find all the business information necessary here to make your company more competitive!
Time Schedule Education, Customer Survey, Quality Survey, Data Analysis, Follow-up, Strategic Plan, Promote, Employee, Buy-in
- Have your own strategic plan created or improved within 3 months, based on our step by step instructions!
Acquisitions, Mergers, Diversification, CEO, Well-managed, Attitude, Maximizing, Grass-roots
- Shows why 50% of acquisitions fall short and what to do to avoid failure.
Balance Sheet, Prime Objective, Position, Up-to-date, Trade Creditor, Contingent, Liabilities,
- The prime objective of balance sheet review is to ascertain the current financial position of the company.
Bankruptcy, Action Step, Work Plan, Prepare, Cash Need, Review, Decline, FundingAssess
- Short term action plan to avoid bankruptcy.
Benchmarking, Objectives, Best, Focus, World Class, Speculate, Performance, Stakeholder, Best-of
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls of benchmarking.
Best Practice, Best Practices, Business Strategy, Operating Unit, USD, Strategic Goal, Factor, Vision Statement, Vision, Increase, Internal Factor, External Factors
- Explains best practices, vision statement, and goals.
BPR, Business Process Reengineering, Evaluation, Symptoms, In-depth, Financial Restructuring
- BPR step by step, using an excellent information manager.
Brainstorming, Improvement, Idea, Target, Group Energy, Flipchart, Vertical, Thinking, Organize
- Why, when, how to use brainstorming...
Budget, Budgeting, Administrative Expense, Production, Profit and Loss, Statement, Operational
- The master budget and its components.
Business Plan, Milestone, Financial Plan, Synopsis, Venture Capital, Investment Memorandum, Success, Project, Internal, External
- A business plan must be complete, thorough, and well supported, learn how to create one.
Cash Budget, Inflow, Outflow, Tax Laws, Dividend Policy, Interest Rate, Investment Plan, Sales Forecast
- The goal of cash budget is to calculate cash inflows and outflows.
Cash Flow, Cash Book, Accuracy, Withdrawal, Completeness, PrudentCash Movement, Item
- Ensure that the cash flow is consistent with your knowledge of business.
Change Management, Urgency, Measurable Results, Peer Pressure, Compensation, Assemble
- Steps in successful change management.
Communication, Communication Structure, Disruptive Competition, Informal, Culture, Capable
- Communication between management critically effects the efficiency of the management team.
Competitive Advantage, Cost Leadership, Differentiation, Strategy, Distribution, Manufacturing
- Is there a competitive advantage, based on a strategy, available for your company?
Competitive Organization, MSS, Management Support System, Proactive, MIS, Customer Driven
- Characteristics of competitive organizations.
Cost Management, Cost Analysis, Direct Labor, Social Assets, Decision-making
- Explains what is effective cost management.
Cost Reduction, Distribution Cost, Warehousing, Break-even, Cost Reduction Strategies
- Helps to identify areas in which cost reduction can be implemented.
Crisis Management, Legal Framework, Cash Crisis, Debt Collection, Fixed Assets, Workforce
- Action steps of crisis management.
Customer Service, Customer Driven Strategic Planning, Customer Need
- What is needed to delight your customer?
Debt Restructuring, Refinancing, Debt Moratorium, Payment Plan, Consolidating
- Identify and assess debt-restructuring opportunities.
Differentiation, Focus, Brand Image, Product Feature, Dealer Network, Unique, Porter
- Describes differentiation, focus strategy.
Discounts, Customer Behavior, Invoice, Incentives, Early Payment, Offer, Result
- How discounts can be given to increase sales and cash flow.
Experience Curve, Strategic Concept, BCG, Accumulate, Component Curve, Range
- Describes relationships between market share and production.
Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, External Reporting, Internal Reporting
- Compares financial and management accounting.
Financial Analysis, Management Turnover, Loss of Customers, Share Price, Top Management
- Guide to do cash flow, financial analysis.
Financial Management, Cash Flow Forecast, Budgetary Control, Know How, Economies of Scale
- Evaluate symptoms of poor financial management.
Financial Ratios, Analytical Tool, Long-term, Dividends, Key Financial Ratios
- Methodologies available for using financial ratios as an analytical tool.
Financial Restructuring, Negative Trends, Lender, Short-term, Cash Requirements, Payment
- Key points of financial restructuring.
Flow Chart, Helpful Hints, Business Process, Interrelationships, Sub-process, Document
- Flow chart is a tool for understanding the actual and ideal activities that any process follows.
IAS, International Accounting Standards, GAAP, Income Statement, Tax Authorities
- Why International Accounting Standards are essential?
Increasing, Decreasing Signs of Crisis, Leverage, Gross Margin, Creditor, Account Payable
- Shows the major increasing, decreasing signs of company crisis.
Information System, Business CD, Responsiveness, Interface, Stand-alone
- Learn what an information system is and why it is important.
Information Systems, Data Base, Asset Management, Profitability Analysis, Backlog, Cycle
- The information systems must provide management with data.
Inventory Management, Critical Factor, Working Capital Management, Account
- Explains why is so important to control inventories.
ISO, ISO 9000, Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Guarantee, Process Control, Guide
- ISO 9000 sets standards to achieve consistency, learn how.
Key Success Factors, Pricing, Product Design, Management, Maintenance, Servicing
- Describes success factors in business.
Manufacturing Strategy, Delivery Speed, Coordinate, Company's
- Learn how to coordinate manufacturing strategy with marketing strategies.
Market, Seasonal Pattern, Potential Customer, Market Size, Industry Trends, Rebate
- A tool to analyze your market.
Marketing and Sales, Organization Structure, Overhead, Cross Functional, Geography
- Provides background on the evolution of marketing and sales within the company.
Marketing Mix, Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Image, Packaging
- Elements of marketing mix.
Marketing Philosophy, Sales Philosophy, Market Segments, Profit Goals, Sales Volume
- Compares different marketing philosophies.
Marketing Planning, Market Share, Successful, Information
- Marketing planning will help you to develop workable strategies to increase your company's competitiveness.
Marketing Strategy, Sales Strategy, Segment, Bottom-line
- Analyze the marketing strategy to determine areas to improve.
Marketing, Promotion, Profitable Product, Eliminate, Advertisement
- Deepen your marketing knowledge.
Mission Statement, Corporate Values, Europe, Far East, Organizational Structure, Competent
- Purpose of a mission statement.
Mc Kinsey7, Framework, Shared Values, Staff, Advertising, Capital Investment
- Mc Kinsey 7-s model is used for strategy formulation and implementation.
Overall Cost Leadership, R &D, Research and Development, State of the Art
- Basic elements of overall cost leadership.
Performance Measurement, Workshop, Development, Comprehensive Review
- Explains the benefits of performance measurement.
PIMS, Profit Impact Marketing Strategies, ROI, Return of Investment
- Describes usage of PIMS, profit impact of market strategies.
Planning, Waiting Time, Complexity, Reduce, Demand
- Planning enables efficient use of resources.
Process Improvement, Tool, Improve, Competiveness, Teamwork, Redesign, Strategic issue
- Process improvement is a tool to make your company more competitive.
Process MappingOverall Process, Scope, Boundaries, Training, Record
- How to do company revitalization using process mapping.
Ratio, Liquidity, Efficiency, Profitability, Expense, Asset, Ratios
- Ratios to analyze financial situation of companies.
Restructuring, Company Growth, Business Growth Rate, Distress, Industry
- Quick reference for use restructuring distressed company.
Revitalization, Tangible Results, Implementation, Enterprise, Methodology
- Describes a standardized methodology for companies to revitalize and transform into commercially viable competitive enterprises.
Sales Presentation, Key Customer, Flexibility, Sales Skills, Major Account
- Sales presentation, selling points.
Sales, Turnover, Control, Projection
- Sales are the key line in any projection.
SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Goals, Change, Resource
Team, Proactive Business Leader, Inside Customer, Outside Customer
- Teamwork is about individuals working together to accomplish more than the individual could alone.
TQM, Total Quality Management, Integrated Effort, Performance, Vision, Technique
- TQM is a disciplined management approach to make the company competitive.
Value Chain, Position, Revenue, Margin
- Value chain is a way to analyze competitive advantage.
Working Capital, Tax, Wage, Cost, Income
- Why does a company need working capital?
Quick FAQ Challenge To Win FAQ Time Schedule Order Form
http:, , members.tripod.com, ~infbprpros, index.html