You must review the following financial information:
- Working capital management problems
- Short-term funding deficiency
- Understand and assess management's understanding of the products the company is trying to sell, to whom, and how.
- Therefore, inquire into the production process in an attempt to identify inefficiencies.
- Who are the key people at the company who are critical to accomplishing any recovery for the business?
- What are their jobs, whom do they report to, and which are the areas of their discretion?
- How does management plan to fund short-term cash requirements?
- Obtain details regarding any formal or informal payment plans entered into with particular creditors, including government departments.
challenge to win