"Customer Driven BPR, TQM, Benchmarking, Marketing, Revitalization, Restructuring, Financial Accounting"
challenge to win
CONTENT OF THE "BUSINESS CD" (2000 Slides, more than 20MB)
Collecting the data for BPR
Internal company data
- Introduction("customer driven" process)
- Major elements of the "revitalization" and "restructuring" processes (3 slides)
- Initial company evaluation for BPR (17 slides)
- "Revitalization and restructuring"
- Enterprise revitalization (95 slides)
- Distressed enterprise restructuring (228 slides)
- Senior management questionnaire (qualitative data) (19 pages)
- Initial data collection tool (quantitative data) (52 pages)
- Customer perception evaluation (market/key customer data) (7pages)
- "Benchmarking" (competitors, best practices) (25 slides)
- Reviewing the internal environment - performing the "marketing", resource, "manufacturing" and "financial" audits. Reviewing the external environment - examining the political, social and economic factors; and performing the market, competitive and technological analysis)
- Choosing a strategy and developing an implementation action plan
- General purpose tools for sections E and F
- Strategic/organizational assessment workshop (33 slides)
- "BPR" 1& 2 (103 slides)
- "TQM" (182 slides)
- "Marketing planning" (18 slides)
- "Sales and marketing management" (34 slides)
- "Business plans" (18 slides)
- Single Purpose Supporting Tools
- Basic "marketing" (24 slides)
- Establishing a "marketing and sales" department (19 slides)
- Process mapping (36 slides)
- Management reporting systems (33 slides)
- "Financial accounting"
- "Financial statements" (16 slides)
- "International Accounting Standards", "IAS" (50 slides)
- Assessing business performance (19 slides)
- Managing financial resources
- "Working Capital" (94 slides)
- "Cash flow management" (42 slides)
- "Budgeting" (52 slides)
- "Cost management" (192 slides)
- "Obtaining Financial Resources"
- Corporate finance (130 slides)
- Staffing analysis (12 slides)
- "Performance measurement" (84 slides)
- Assisting in implementation and follow-up (34 slides)
- Management of change to promote employee buy-in (Monitor action plans, monitor performance measures, adjust performance targets, work with the implementation team)
- Conducting a project evaluation (3 slides)
- Additional Reference Material (37 pages)
"Generic Strategies, PIMS, Experience Curve, KSF, SWOT, Value Chain, 7-S Model..."
- Supplement of additional tools
The subjects touch on almost all business related issues, in presentation format in color if desired. The information is based on the most recent, proven management techniques. Important parts of chapters' can be downloaded and used at no charge for your convenience. We are using the approach, as you were an outsider consultant analyzing your company. This approach will help you tremendously to be objective.
The "Business CD" is an easy to understand, organized body of knowledge, which can be used instantly as a reference material or for your employee's education. By recent surveys the key to successful BPR and improved company competitiveness is:
- Top management's commitment
- Employee's education, participation
It is your turn now. You can order this valuable CD to use it right away for the fraction of your monthly salary, saving you months of hard work.
HOW TO ORDER: For safety reasons please do not give your credit card number via the internet, let your bank deal with our bank, just simply transfer USD 392 (Please deduct your winning, up to $100 challenge to win) to our account. Shipping and handling charges are included. It is that simple and we will mail your CD the same day. Since the information is more than 20 MB, it can not be downloaded to your email address, but you will receive your CD promptly via airmail. Click here for the order form.
- 486 CPU or newer
- 30 MB free space on your hard disk drive
- Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 or Windows NT
- Power Point Viewer and Word 97 Viewer is available on the CD or downloadable from the homepage of Microsoft Corporation's homepage at no charge for viewing and printing if you do not have Power Point 8.0, and Word 97.
- Power Point 8.0 and Word 97 version for editing the slides
Windows, PowerPoint, & Word are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
HOME challenge to win
Click here for the order form
Thank you for spending your valuable time with us!
challenge to win
more "Business CD for Customer Driven BPR Benchmarking TQM Marketing Financial Accounting Restructuring Revitalization"